Are you looking to join Brewers Association of Maryland?
- Currently brewing beer in the state of Maryland?
- Looking to start a brewery, brew pub, or farm brewery?
- Are you a business who can be helpful to our brewery members?
Brewers Association of Maryland (BAM) is an organization developed by—and for—the brewers of the state of Maryland. As an association of active brewers there is no better resource for industry knowledge or promotional activity for your brewery.
BAM meets on a quarterly basis, and currently consists of over 60 members, who actively support one another to better the craft beer community in the state of Maryland from the brewhouse to the State House and every tap and beer cooler in-between!
Sometimes as small, independent brewers, we can feel as if we’re on our own with little to no voice in the market or in Annapolis. BAM works tirelessly for that not to be the case, with many victories to prove our success. The brewers of Maryland are united via the Brewers Association of Maryland.
Our members, board and staff are available to discuss the startup process, licensing and regulation and specific issues affecting your business.
Breweries and startup breweries should join BAM! Membership includes:
- Regulatory support (zoning, health dept., planning, building, fire marshal);
- Licensing support (state license application, federal permit application);
- Advocacy in Annapolis, counties, towns and in DC;
- Marketing: listing on our website, social media and more;
- Events: access to major promotional events each year to help spread the word about Maryland beer.
Download our membership form, or contact us if you have questions.
In addition to production brewery, brewpub, and farm-brewery memberships, BAM has recently made Affiliated Memberships available. These affiliated memberships include, but are not limited to brewing companies in planning, retailers, wholesalers, festivals, beer weeks, trade associations, and allied trade members. We look to further strengthen and unite the voice of craft beer in Maryland. For more information and to join, contact BAM via 410-252-9463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.