BAM is hitting the road (or skies) this September and we’re headed to Denver for the Brewers Association’s Great American Beer Festival! This trip is an opportunity for us to promote the Maryland craft beer industry, the member breweries, and the products that make the Free State a destination for craft beer enthusiasts visiting, or living in, the Mid-Atlantic.
As part of our diplomatic mission, we need to bring beers that exemplify and properly represent the culture and innovation of Maryland breweries. These beers will be poured to GABF attendees in the Maryland tent. If your brewery is not attending GABF this year, and you are a current member in good standing with the Brewers Association, please let us know! We’d like to hear what beer you might like to send along.
Items of note:
- We must have final selections of beer, up to 10 total offerings, done by July 20, 2018.
- The beer being sent to GABF is sent as a donation to the event.
- The Brewers Association will provide MicroStar kegs to non-MicroStar customers for filling and shipping.
- We can feature no more than 6 kegged brands.
- Beers suggested for submission must be eligible for the festival.
- Beers that feature Maryland-grown or sourced ingredients would be awesome!