- This event has passed.
Baltimore Craft Beer Festival
October 22, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$35 – $65
Join the Brewers Association of Maryland in the celebration of local craft beer and the brewers who make them. Held at Canton Waterfront Park in downtown Baltimore, the festival will feature over 25 craft breweries from across the state. The event will host a homebrew competition, a great selection of local beer, live Baltimore bands, food and more.
TICKETS & DETAILS
Rain or Shine. Tickets non refundable.
VIP Pass – $65
VIP window runs from 12-2pm when everyone with a VIP pass will gain the following:
- Early access into festival
- Exclusive “Harvest Ales” from all attending breweries
GA Passes – $45/$35
General Admission tickets are sold for two entry times:
- General Admission: 2-6pm – $45
- Late Admission: 3:30-6pm – $35
BAM Bus – $75
#BAMbus Tickets include transport to and from the festival along with VIP access. Buses depart in the morning and will return to the hosting brewery that evening. See the event site for details.
- Denizens Brewing Co • Silver Spring • Departing at 10:15 am
- Jailbreak Brewing Co • Laurel • Departing at 11:00 am
- Independant Brewing Co • Bel Air • Departing at 10:45 am
- Mully’s Brewery •Prince Frederick • Departing at 10:00 am
- Scorpion Brewing • Owings • Departing at 10:30 am
Sponsored by Nepenthe Homebrew
Local homebrewers will submit a “Harvest ale” to be reviewed by pro-brewers from our Maryland Breweries and by festival attendees.
Our pro-judges include:
- Roy Fisher, head brewer of Waverly Brewing Co
- Mike McDonald, head brewer of Key Brewing Co
- David Thompson, brewer from White Marsh Brewing Co
- Brian Roberts, owner & brewer of Mad Science Brewing Co.
For $5 you can sample all the homebrews submitted and help judge the People’s Poll!
12-2pm • The Muddy Crows
2-4pm • Framing Clinton
4-6pm • Brent & Co.
2016 Participating Breweries
We’ve got 45 Maryland Breweries in the lineup this year…