- This topic is empty.
July 8, 2021 at 7:39 am #7861Harvest HostsParticipant
Following affiliate member Harvest Hosts’ presentation at our last member meeting, BAM wanted to follow up on the great opportunity that our affiliate member offers.
Harvest Hosts’ goal is to connect small businesses and destinations across the US and Canada with its 180,000+ members. In exchange for an overnight stay, members pledge to support the businesses they park at. In 2020, members spent a total of $25 million across host locations, with that number projected to hit $40+ million in 2021. On average, well-established hosts saw an additional revenue boost of more than $13,000 from HH member spending.
Becoming a host is simple.
What is required to become a host with Harvest Hosts?
- NO COST – Harvest Hosts will connect your business with their members and there is no cost for you to participate.
- MEMBER PURCHASES – Members are encouraged, as a part of signing the Harvest Hosts member code of conduct, to spend a minimum of $20 at each host location they visit (average spend is $50/night)
- NO SERVICES REQUIRED – Member vehicles are required to be self-contained. You do not need to provide electricity, water, sewage dump, or wi-fi. If you have any of those, that is a great bonus for members, but they are not required.
- OVERNIGHT STAY – Your business is important to you…and to Harvest Hosts. Harvest Hosts limits their members’ stay to one day/night. You are more than welcome to extend an invitation for them to stay longer, but that is your choice.
- HOST DASHBOARD & MEMBER REVIEWS – Hosting is made simple with access to your online Host Dashboard, where you can manage your profile details. You can also see reviews of Members who have stayed with other Hosts or add a review of a Member who stayed with you.
- REQUEST A STAY SERVICE – a service provided on each host profile to allow members to see your location’s availability without having to call you. Hosts can block dates and control hours of availability. The system automatically captures the member’s name, number, and information to create an even easier booking process for you!
Currently, there are over 330 breweries & distilleries in the Harvest Host network, including 4 of BAM’s very own: 1812 Brewing, Patriot Acres Farm Brewery, Maryland Beer Company, and Locust Post Brewery.
Should you have any questions or want to learn more about the program, please contact Harrison Camp (Account Executive, Host Relations) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.