Seasonal Weekend Festival/Event Staff Needed
Description: We are looking for fun and energetic individuals willing to work weekend festivals and events across the state of Maryland during the months of April-October.
- Event set-up and breakdown
- Volunteer management
- Event management
- Event support
- Vendor management
- Admissions management
- Checking IDs
- Crowd control
- Beer check
- Ice delivery
- More duties as necessary
Skills: We are looking for eager individuals who are able to take initiative and manage others.
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Must be able to lift and carry 40lbs+
- Ability to work the duration of a long event
- Travel is required! Must have a dependable vehicle and be willing to travel up to 2+ hours away
- Must be 21 years of age, or older
- Must be willing to attend staff training
- Must be able to commit to 3+ events annually
Compensation & Additional Information:
- Pay is $15/hr
- No prior event experience is required
- Event staff will receive alcohol awareness training.
- Staff will also receive event logistics training
- Position is seasonal; April-October
- Events can be held on Friday, Saturdays and/or Sundays
If you are interested in this position, please submit your inquiry and resumé HERE.