- This event has passed.
REVIVE! Divine Food + Divine Beer
August 25, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
REVIVE! A Celebration of Maryland’s Award-Winning Beer and Cuisine
Celebrate award winning Maryland craft beer, paired with amazing chefs and their dishes from around the state on the beautiful, yet rarely seen, grounds of The Shine of St Anthony in Ellicott City. Can you think of a better way to spend a summer evening in Maryland then with gourmet food & beer, in a spectacular setting, all while taking in the melodic bluegrass melodies from the Plate Scrapers? We can’t!
REVIVE! pairs Maryland’s award-winning beer with medal-worthy restaurants and chefs from the Free State. Taste the gold medal beers from the 2017 Maryland Craft Beer Competition and hear the announcement of the 2018 competition winners! This event will be held at the Shrine of St. Anthony in Ellicott City, a spectacular late-Italian Renaissance building situated on 310 acres of rolling hills and woodlands located in the heart of the Baltimore Washington area.
With nearly 100 operating breweries and more than 25 breweries-in-planning, Maryland’s craft beer industry is comprised primarily of locally-owned businesses. These businesses directly contribute to the state’s economy through job growth and a commitment to Maryland agriculture. In an effort to help support a community struggling from the devastation of recent floods, the Brewers Association of Maryland is contributing a portion of the proceeds from revive! to the Ellicott City Partnership.
Each year the Brewers Association of Maryland’s members compete in the Maryland Craft Beer Festival with hopes to take home the much-coveted Comptroller’s Cup. These breweries haven’t been formally celebrated for their success in this competition… until now!
Featuring Samples of the 2017 Maryland Beer Competition Gold Medal Winners
- Evolution Craft Brewing Co., Salisbury, MD | Migration Series 2016: Chardonnay Barrel Belgian-Style Ale | Smoked & Wood-Aged Beer, BEST OF SHOW | paired w/ the High Spot Gastropub
- Eastern Shore Brewing., St. Michaels, MD | Back Creek Blonde | Pale Ale | paired w/ Bistro St. Michaels
- Independent Brewing Co., Bel Air, MD | Nasty Woman | American IPA | paired w/ Humagalas
- Union Craft Brewing, Baltimore, MD | Royal Farmhouse IPA* | Specialty IPA | paired w/ Dylan’s Oyster Cellar
- Manor Hill Brewing, Ellicott City, MD | Citra Splendor | Double IPA | paired w/ Owen’s Ordinary
- DuClaw Brewing Company, Baltimore, MD | The Devil Made Me Do It | Sour Beer & American Wild Ale | paired w/ Hamilton Tavern
- The Brookeville Beer Farm, Brookeville, MD | Yellow Finch | Specialty & Experimental Beer | paired w/ MoCo’s Founding Farmers
- Union Craft Brewing Co., Baltimore, MD | Older Pro w/ Passionfruit* | Fruit Beer | paired w/ Dylan’s Oyster Cellar
- Barley & Hops, Frederick, MD | Mexican Pointy Boots* | Spiced Beer | paired w/ White Oak Tavern
- Manor Hill Brewing, Ellicott City, MD | Pilsner | Pale Lager and Pilsner | paired w/ Owen’s Ordinary
- Calvert Brewing Co., Upper Marlboro, MD | Autumn Oktoberfest | Amber Lager, Dark Lager, and Bock | paired w/ Brick Wood Fired Bistro
- Eastern Shore Brewing., St. Michaels, MD | 12 Gauge Stout | Porter & Stout | paired w/ Bistro St. Michaels
- Jailbreak Brewing Co., Laurel, MD | Feed the Monkey | Wheat Beer | paired w/ Roasthouse Pub
- 7 Locks Brewing., Rockville, MD | Snakeden Saison | Belgian-Style Beer | paired w/ Republic
- Antietam Brewery., Hagerstown, MD | Witness Tree Nut Brown Ale | Amber & Brown Ale | Paired w/ Foster’s Point
- Brewer’s Alley., Frederick, MD | 1634 Ale | Local Ingredient Beer | paired w/ White Rabbit Gastropub
* – Indicates a beer no longer in production, these medal-winning beers will be represented by new releases from these breweries.
We would like to thank our sponsors:
What is the suggested dress code for this event?
REVIVE! is a high-end beer and food showcase, business casual dress is suggested.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This is an event intended solely for attendance by adults; 21 years of age or older. Please remember your valid, state-issued photo ID.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is parking on the property of the Shrine of St. Anthony.