Maryland Alcohol Article §2-308
(a) There is a Class 7 limited beer wholesaler’s license.
(b) The license may be issued only to a person that:
(1) holds a Class 5 manufacturer’s license, a Class 7 micro–brewery license, or a Class 8 farm brewery license; and
(2) produces in the aggregate from all of its locations not more than 22,500 barrels of beer annually.
(c) The license authorizes the license holder to:
(1) sell and deliver its own beer produced at the license holder’s premises to:
(i) a holder of a retail license that is authorized to acquire beer from a wholesaler; and
(ii) a holder of a permit that is authorized to acquire beer from a wholesaler; and
(2) distribute not more than 3,000 barrels of its own beer annually.
(d) The annual license fee is $50.
(e) The license holder may use an additional location for the warehousing, sale, and delivery of beer:
(1) if approved by the Comptroller following submission of a separate application for each location; and
(2) on the payment of a $50 fee for each additional location.