REVIVE! Divine Food + Divine Beer
August 24 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
REVIVE! Divine Food + Divine Beer Returns to the Shrine of St. Anthony, Celebrating Award-Winning Maryland Beer & Cuisine
Join the Brewers Association of Maryland, the winners of the 2018 Maryland Craft Beer Competition, and our media partner, Baltimore Magazine, as we celebrate award-winning Maryland craft beer, paired with amazing chefs and their dishes from around the state, on the beautiful grounds of The Shrine of St Anthony in Ellicott City.
At REVIVE! you’ll taste 16 award-winning beers paired with delicious food, hear live music from SoulTET, and witness the public announcement of the 2019 Maryland Craft Beer Competition winners. Be there to be among the first people that know which brewery takes home the coveted keg trophy!
Can you think of a better way to spend a summer evening in Maryland then with gourmet food & beer, in a spectacular setting, all while taking in live music and lively banter? We can’t!
Join SoulTET for an evening great live music. This band is constantly entertaining audiences with their unique blend of Soul, Funk, R&B, and Jazz. Performing at private events, bars, festivals, and other venues, their vivacious and energetic mix of covers and originals is guaranteed to get you out of your seat and dance.
Featured Breweries & Beer
- Barley & Hops, Tatzelwurm paired with a Pineapple Ceviche Salad from Café Nola in Frederick
- Brookeville Beer Farm, Hop Envy paired with Korean “Whiz Wit” Cheesesteak from Brew Belly Kitchen & Sudhaus in Olney
- Manor Hill, IPA paired with Curry Chicken Tacos from White Oak Tavern in Ellicott City
- Gypsy Brewing Company, Rauchbier paired with ‘Cutlass’ from Vaughan Cheese in Lothian
- Independent Brewing Company, Blue Eyed Blonde paired with Hop Smoked Duck Taco from One Eleven Main in Bel Air
- 7 Locks Brewing, Redland Lager paired with Red Rubbed BBQ Chicken Wings from Julii in North Bethesda
- Monument City Brewing, NOBO paired with Pulled Chicken Quesadilla from the Outpost American Tavern in Baltimore
- Brewer’s Alley, 1634 Ale paired with Pork Belly a la Orange from Maxwell’s Kitchen in Frederick
- True Respite, Guavalier paired with Penne Pasta alla Baronessa from Baronessa Italian Restaurant in Rockville
- Evolution Craft Brewing, Delmarva Pure Pilsner (2018 Best in Show) paired with Oysters on the Half Shell from Lib’s Grill
- Monocacy Brewing Company, Brewtus Coffee Imperial Stout paired with Flavors of S’mores from White Rabbit Gastropub in Frederick
- Franklins Brewery, Jack the Giant Killer paired with Caramelized Vietnamese Grilled Lemongrass Pork from • Banana Blossom Bistro in Riverdale
- Smoketown Brewing Station, Maryland Rye Maryland IPA paired with Chicken Jambalaya from Oscar’s Alehouse in Frederick
- Crooked Crab Brewing Co., Raspberry & Peach Walk Into A Bar paired with Pigged Out from Bread and Butter Kitchen in Annapolis
- Flying Dog Brewery, Dogtoberfest paired with a Papusa, Pork Belly & Currant Molasses from Roasthouse Pub in Frederick
- Falling Branch Beer, Adversity paired with Country Style Pork from Eats & Sweets in Pylesville
We’d like to thank the following partners for their continued support of the Brewers Association of Maryland.