For everyone who is/wants to be involved in Cupids Curse:
Please download and print the following PDF to put on display in your brewery to advertise your release on Feb.3 @ 5pm– CupidsCurse
Cupids Curse in Summary:
– Brew a special edition beer for FeBREWary and call it Cupids Curse
– Do not tell anyone what it consists of until the release (to build suspense)
– Host a release party of any size at your brewery and make the first pour on Friday, Feb. 3 at 5pm (after the Governors toast to FeBREWary)
– We will advertise the list of participating breweries and inform the public that the first pour will take place at the individual participating breweries on Feb. 3 @ 5pm
– You should be adverting your release as well!
– Keep available throughout FeBREWary
– Consider featuring your Cupids Curse at Love Thy Beer
Link to register participation in Cupids Curse/FeBREWary events:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
New this year! We would love to have each brewery brew a unique beer, a “Cupid’s Curse”. Each beer will be called Cupid’s Curse, but every recipe will be unique. We want to celebrate the individual creativity of Maryland brewers by having everyone brew a Cupid’s Curse to be poured on the same date, at the same time, across the state (and then be available for the rest of the month). The overall theme, “Cupid’s Curse”, doesn’t limit what you can brew, so get creative! Put together a “love potion”, include an aphrodisiac, etc. If you can think of it, you can brew it!
•The first rule of Cupid’s Curse is: You do not talk about Cupid’s Curse.
•The second rule of Cupid’s Curse is: You do not talk about Cupid’s Curse.
While we highly encourage marketing the release of your Cupid’s Curse beer, the recipes should remain a complete secret until the release; that way it will gain lots of buzz and excitement! If you’re participating in the Love Thy Beer event, we ask that you please bring your Cupid’s Curse to be poured during the VIP hour.
- This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Jim Bauckman.