Home › Forums › Employment Listings › Taproom Manager – Ministry of Brewing
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Jon Holley.
February 13, 2023 at 3:34 pm #9235Jon HolleyParticipant
The Taproom Manager will be an integral part of all operations, sales, staffing, and procedures with the Ministry of Brewing. They will be well trained on all steps and functions to guide the taproom to success. In addition, they will be expected to be proactive with any potential issues – offering solutions and forecasting potential hurdles. They will be trained to properly handle any and all incidents involving guests and staff. It will then be expected for any potential problem to be handled in a correct and orderly manner. They will communicate any and all necessary issues, operational notes, and potential improvements to the leadership group.
– Working with the GM to set the daily schedule for taproom employees at a minimum of two weeks in advance.
– Opening and closing the taproom (setting up and closing down cash drawers, ensuring that the taproom is clean and ready for patrons, restocking/ordering any necessary supplies, addressing any unforeseen needs)
– Handling, recording, and distributing all server and beer tender tips.
– Ensuring that the beers on tap are acceptable to serve (right temperature, optimal quality, no off-smells or flavors)
– Tirelessly making sure that taproom patrons’ needs are met quickly and efficiently
– Creating and maintaining a pleasant taproom environment (temperature, music, cleanliness, conduct)
– Planning and executing special events / promotions in the taproom
– Working with the owners, GM and marketing to properly market the taproom
– Managing food truck schedule (when applicable), catering (for special events) and creating and maintaining relationships with local vendors that deliver to the taproom.
– Overseeing the inventory management and sales of all merchandise.
– Working with vendors to create, implement, and set pricing for new merchandise.
– Maintaining accurate taproom supply inventory (glassware, crowlers, cleaning supplies, etc.)
– Setting an example as beer tender and/or beer educator
– Working towards continuous optimization of taproom operations
– Serving as team leader to staff of beer tenders
– Playing the role of brand ambassador at all times
To apply, please send a resume and brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Jon Holley.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.