- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
December 18, 2018 at 1:42 pm #4657AnonymousInactive
As the Brewer, the primary role will be assisting with brewing operations, including but not limited to brewing, cellar work, packaging product, cleaning kegs, production planning, general cleaning, the operation and upkeep of equipment, and maintaining quality control throughout all aspects of the brewing and cellar processes.
Essential Job Duties and Functions
- Proficient in all areas of brewing / cellaring / packaging / racking production.
- Complete brewing process in a safe and efficient manner. This includes, but is not limited to; milling, mashing, and lautering, wort boiling and transferring to fermenter.
- Maintaining the use of standard operating procedures
- Monitor pitch and evaluate yeast as needed
- Monitor supply of raw materials and other inventory items.
- Help with recipe development.
- Monitor gravities, temperatures, and carbonations.
- Stay current with developing beer styles around the world and help build formulations based on these styles. Propose new styles of beers with unique brewing processes and ingredients.
- Passion – for the craft industry
- Enthusiastic, Energetic & Self-Motivated
- Organized – with excellent time management skills
- Team Player – with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills – ability to actively listen and cooperatively solve problems, relates well to others
- Innovative/Creative – fresh ideas, ability to think “outside of the box”
- Personal Integrity – exhibits a high degree of professionalism and commitment to following through and achieving results
- Effective Communicator – possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management – is able to triage and prioritize both day to day and longer term projects
- Results Focused – self-motivated, works as hard and long as needed to achieve results
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Several years experience as a Brewer
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, mobile applications and technology
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation for work
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights and weekends
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand and arm movements frequently
- Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, and walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis
- While primarily an indoor job, must be able to walk outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat)
- Must be able to work in hot, cold, and wet environments
- Must be able to climb stairs both inside and outside and frequently lift 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to use a ladder, i.e., work at heights of 10+’ above grade
All inquiries please email Zach@recklessales.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.